Ref: Tax Amy
Salary: £40k - 55k per year + 10% bonus, benefits and excellent pension
Location: Hailsham, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting a Tax Manager for a very well respected and rapidly expanding general insurance company with offices in East Sussex. This role gives the individual the opportunity to work across the Group, taking ownership and accountability of key tax activities and involvement in key Advisory projects.
The role sits in the tax team and as part of the wider finance function of the organization which boasts a vibrant atmosphere and passionate work force. The role holder will gain experience of applying tax rules in a Listed Company environment, as well as access to international tax accountabilities, an interesting and complex area of tax law.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Prepare Corporate tax computations and returns for all UK companies, including compliance with legislation
- Working with the Corporation tax manager on projects including Transfer Pricing, Tax Credits and Compliance.
- Ownership of the UK quarterly payment on account calculation, corporate interest returns and group tax calculations.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or a Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA)
- Knowledge of UK Corporate Tax legislation
- Experience gained from an accountancy practice or a PLC
Perhaps this is your first step into industry from practice, or you're in a PLC environment looking for a more diverse and interesting role. Please don't hesitate to get in touch to find out more details.
A competitive salary is offered and a fantastic benefits scheme, boasting a superb pension scheme. Working from home up to 2 days per week is a possibility, along with a clear career path and mentoring.
For further information please contact Amy Butler on 01273 229499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org