Salary: £24k - 30k per year
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are working with a national organisation in the recruitment of an Assistant Accountant to the team. They are looking for someone who is part qualified (AAT/ACCA/CIMA) and is keen on learning all the fundamentals of the accounting world - i.e. financial controls/management/risk. You will be working with an established team to maintain the financial controls across the group, whilst maintaining the balance sheet, bank and intercompany reconciliations are in line with the entries to the journals. If you are driven, confident, career driven and are interested in joining an organisation where they really care about personal devlopment, please see below.
- Responsible for month end accounting to ensure the processing of transactions, is on time and in-line with strict deadlines.
- Preparing the monthly balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring that all reconciliations balance
- Assist in the implementation and development of the group's financial authority
- Prepare monthly VAT returns and assisting in other areas of taxation - where necessary.
- Provide support to the statutory and regulatory reporting process including maintaining robust balance sheets, preparing accruals and provisions support, liaising with auditors.
If you are interested in the role, please APPLY today!
For further information please contact Lloyd Durrant on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org