Salary: £60k - 75k per year
Location: West Malling, Kent, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are delighted to be assisting a well established market leader with the recruitment of a new Financial Controller. This role will suit a Technically strong qualified accountant, ideally from an audit background with 2+ years industry experience within a growing SME.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Managing the monthly reporting cycle and reporting through to management, investors and external parties such as banks
- Developing and improving Group accounting and reporting system solutions to improve speed and quality of information flows.
- Managing financial controls and procedures across the Group
- Leadership and development of the Group Reporting Accountant.
- Ownership of the daily commercial banking relationships.
- Lead the year end process managing the audit and delivery of statutory accounts
- Ownership of Group treasury and tax, including cash flow forecasting
- Support the CFO and Head of Finance to deliver bank and investor requirements in a leveraged environment
- Leading and developing the Group Payroll function
- Review of Balance sheet reconciliation's and preparation of monthly consolidated accounts.
- Acting as ‘right hand’ deputy to the Head of Finance
This is an opportunity to join a growing business in an exciting period of growth and change. A competitive salary plus 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) is on offer.
For further information please contact Matt Taylor on 01622 584 334, or email firstname.lastname@example.org