Financial Reporting Specialist
Ref: AB Financial Report
Salary: £45k - 55k per year + 10% Bonus and Excellent Pension Scheme
Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Are you a Qualified Accountant looking for a well rewarded new role in industry?
Grafton Banks Finance are currently seeking for a Financial Reporting Accountant for a well-known and respected company based in Eastbourne, East Sussex. You will be a Qualified ACA or ACCA with experience in Audit or Financial Reporting. Reporting directly to the Financial Reporting Manager you will take responsibility for producing the Group's external reporting including Annual Report and statutory financial statements, drafting reports for the Audit Committee and providing technical accounting expertise.
Responsibilities include assisting with day to day management of the external audit and involvement in various group finance projects.
Your remit will include the following;
• Preparation of interim results announcements and quarterly trading updates
• Support in production of Loan covenant reporting
• Create and maintain competitor analysis for the Group on an ongoing basis to support internal and external reporting and managing decision making
• Ownership of technical accounting projects including consultation with other teams throughout the organisation and preparation of technical accounting memos and discussion papers;
• Maintenance of Group accounting policies to ensure follows best practice and remain relevant
• Respond to adhoc queries from, and provide support to, Business Partners, Audit Committees, Risk & Compliance, Company Secretarial, Legal, Remuneration Committee, Investor Relations and other key stakeholders. Build relationships throughout Group and ensure ambassador for the Group Finance team
We would welcome equally applications from
- Accountancy Firms
- Accountants with financial reporting experience from industry.
- You must have the right to work in UK
For your experience you will be rewarded with a competitive salary for the location as well as a benefits package to include car allowance, 10% bonus and pension, and the opportunity to work up to 2 days from home per week.
For further information please contact Amy Butler on 01273 229499, or email email@example.com