SENIOR TAX MANAGER
Salary: £80k - 90k per year + 10% bonus & benefits package
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently assisting a growing global business with offices near Crawley with the recruitment of a Senior Tax Manager. This role gives the individual the opportunity to work across the UK Group. The position will focus on identifying, improving, implementing and managing processes and procedures over UK tax compliance and reporting cycles. The role will also be involved in managing and providing input from a tax perspective into projects undertaken by Group Finance.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Prepare, review and submit Corporate tax computations and returns for all UK companies, including compliance with legislation
- Maintain a tax status register for all UK companies
- Set up and maintain a Tax Risk Register in the format prescribed by Compliance Function
- Liaise with HMRC on local matters
- Fulfil other on-going tax compliance obligations
- Consolidate the tax provision and information needed for disclosure purposes in the consolidated Group accounts
- Calculate the year-end tax provisions, prepare tax disclosure notes on a statutory level for our UK companies and analyse trends as necessary
- Assist the Head of Tax in compiling a report for the Board on the year-end ETR, cash tax position, tax provisions with commentary on variances as required.
- Review, recommend and implement changes to the year-end reporting process including the implementation of controls and processes as required
There will also be several non BAU projects to get involved in. This company continues its expansion into 2020 and various future career opportunities exist for career hungry individuals. You can expect to receive a competitive salary along with a 10% bonus, pension and health care. There is also the option to work from the London office two days per week for the right candidate.
For further information please contact Alex Gregory on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org