Salary: £25k - 30k per year + benefits
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join an international company with offices near Haywards Heath. The ideal candidate will be an AAT, ACCA or CIMA Part Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years’ experience within a similar role. The Financial Accountant will be a key member of the Finance Division who supports the European Financial Controller in the month end, statutory financial statements and multi-currency reconciliations.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Reconciliations on intercompany accounts EU & US subsidiaries.
- Collaborate with external Auditors to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Assist with creation of monthly financial reports
- Responsible for the day to day inputting and reconciliations of the company G/L’s in the UK & EU.
- Collaborate with other members of the Finance UK & EU division
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems.
The suitable candidate must have good working knowledge of UK & US GAAP and able to provide Extended Trial Balances to auditors in order to determine statutory figures. In return you will receive excellent mentoring within a large company environment with opportunities to progress across the wider business.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com