Finance Systems Analyst
Salary: £45 - 52k per year + benefits
Location: London, Greater London, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently looking for an ambitious Systems Accountant for a rapidly growing, organisation with offices in Central London. Reporting to and working closely with the Chief Accountant, the main purpose of the role will be to build the Finance Systems strategy, assisting with the integration of Finance Systems and advising on additional improvements. Some of the key responsibilities include;
- Enhancing and scaling a fully-fledged FP&A function
- Ownership of group and legal entity budgeting and reforecasts
- Enhancement of management and regulatory reporting.
- Working with the Financial Controller to implement a General Ledger system.
- Develop models from scratch and suggest improvements for current models.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a similar Finance Systems role, have a solid understanding and grasp of key accounting concepts and standards. Any exposure to the insurance or technology sector will prove to be highly advantageous but is not necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual who is keen to gain invaluable experience of working for a thriving organisation with huge expansion plans.
For your experience and knowledge in the above you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org