Head of FP&A
Salary: £100000 - £110000 per annum bonus, pension healthcare
Location: Brighton, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently looking for an accomplished Head of FP&A for a reputable insurance business based in the Brighton area. Reporting to the CFO The main purpose of the role is to provide insight, analysis and challenge to the group's financial performance. You will also take the lead responsibility for financial planning, forecasting and budgeting, production of management information and performance monitoring.
Some of the key accountabilities will include:
- Manages the Finance MI function and ensures the provision of quality MI on a timely basis to the Board, Executives and other senior managers as required.
- Manages the Balanced Scorecard process, ensuring BSC delivery across the business and refinement of BSC to meet future strategic objectives.
- Delivers accurate, timely, insightful, strategically focused management information to commercial leaders, Executive and Board, driving remedial action and identifying risks and opportunities as appropriate
- Facilitates the annual strategic planning process, ensuring that a coherent and credible three year financial plan is approved by Executive and Board
- Manages the budgeting process, including budgets, reforecasts and projected out-turns and ensure aligned to business strategic objectives.
- Translates the financial plan into measurable budgets and targets across the business
The successful candidate will have the following key skills and experience:
- Strong financial background with relevant experience managing MI / FP&A activities
- Recent experience of working in the life insurance sector.
- Ability to produce relevant management reports accurately and within deadlines.
- Good communication skills and well organised.
- Ability to provide analysis, constructive challenge on projects as appropriate and ensure the integrity of financial support for projects, maintaining professional independence.
- Ability to work cross functionally to provide appropriate business partnering to colleagues across the business
- Work closely with Commercial specifically working with the Head of Modelling, Investment and M&A
- Highly analytical and creative thinker with a proven ability in translating financial strategy to delivery
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
This is an extremely well respected and professional group which prides itself on the development and retention of its staff. For your experience in the above, you can expect to receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
For further information please contact Paul Rudman on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com