Salary: Market related
Location: Guildford, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are supporting an exciting, Guildford based, business with a Temporary Payroller. Working closely with the Head of Finance, this role will be processing end-to-end payroll for a portfolio of clients. This is a stand-alone role, with no direct reports albeit you will be working closely with other members of the finance team.
Duties will include:
- Calculating, collating and submitting monthly and weekly payrolls for your portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of P11D’s and year-end payroll reporting
- Processing and administering the monthly in-house payroll
- Monthly reporting, including pensions, headcount and ad-hoc reporting projects for the senior management.
- Preparation and distribution of payslips and P60s
- Calculating SSP, SMP, SPP as required.
- Processing new starters and leavers accordingly
- Updating pension contribution information
- Liaison with HMRC, pension companies, and third parties as required.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience processing payroll for an accountancy practice or payroll bureau, with exposure to a full tax year and PSA and P11D’s.
- Strong communication skills
- CIPP qualification or working towards qualification (desired)
- Ability to commute to Guildford offices 5 days per week during training period, there will be flexibility to WFH 1-2 days per week after this.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be immediately available or available on short notice (1-2 weeks maximum) to be considered for this role. This role is expected to be an initial 6 months with view to be extended or potentially made permanent.
For further information please contact Scarlett Newton on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org