Ref: JS - J346322
Salary: £35k - 40k per year
Location: Gillingham, Kent, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is pleased to be supporting a growing construction business based in Gillingham with the recruitment of a Management Accountant.
The Management Accountant will play a critical role in the company and will be responsible for providing financial reporting and analytical support to the Head of Finance, particularly in relation to the Projects side of the business. The position will be best suited to a candidate who has experience of working within a construction setting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor, understand and add value to the financial analysis of projects across the business.
- Contribute towards development of long-term financial plan alongside Head of Finance (3-5 years).#
- Contribute to the compilation and analysis of the monthly financial results of the business and all associated commentary for relevant stakeholders (management & Board).
- Cost Value reconciliation data and Margin analysis on a monthly basis.
- Develop, maintain, and ensure accuracy of project cash flow forecast for both 13 week and rolling 12 months.
- Contribute to annual budget process alongside Head of Finance.
- Contribute to forecast process alongside Head of Finance.
- Building strong working relationships across the business to aid understanding of project finance and to provide context to financial performance.
- Maintain detailed monthly balance sheet reconciliations for project related balance sheet accounts including WIP and retentions.
An ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- Studying ACCA/ACA/CIMA or qualified by experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
This position will pay circa £35,000 - £40,000 per annum and is a fully office based role.
For further information please contact Jack Schilling on 01622 584334, or email firstname.lastname@example.org