Salary: £32.5k - 38k per year
Location: London, Greater London, England
Market: Public Practice
We are recruiting for a firm based in Central London for an ACCA/ACA Studier who wants to progress into a managerial role. This is a diverse role suiting a calm and capable individual with prior practice exposure. This role is for a studier of (ACCA or ACA) accountant with good knowledge of FRS 102 and 105, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and who is logical, analytical and has strong attention to detail. The successful candidate will be able to work on a diverse portfolio of clients within a range of industries. The role involves working as part of a team but would suit an individual able to work independently and be a proactive self-starter.
The role itself involves:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from source records and trial balance
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns
- Preparation of management information and accounts
- Preparation of P11Ds and assisting payroll with CIS returns
- Assisting with audit assignments
- Liaising with management, partners, and clients daily
- Preparation of formal correspondence to clients, HMRC, Banks, and Companies House
The successful candidate will also enjoy mentoring more junior members of staff and assisting with their development.
Please apply without delay if you are interested in being considered for this role.
For further information please contact Lloyd Durrant on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com