Salary: £50k - 60k per year + Benefits
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance Ltd is pleased to be working with a rapidly growing SME business in the Sevenoaks area. Our client is looking to appoint a Financial Controller.
The role involves the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts.
- Assisting with budgets, forecasting and future plans for the business.
- Taking a pro-active approach to improve existing processes.
- Ensuring the business is compliant in relation to Corporation Tax, VAT and PAYE.
- Leading the annual audit. Being the key point of contact for internal stakeholders and external auditors.
- Preparation of annual tax computations.
- Ad-hoc work as required.
To be suitablle your profile will be similar to the following:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (3-7 years PQE would be preferable).
- UK GAAP or IFRS experience/understanding is an absolute must-have.
- Group consolidation experience highly desirable.
- Experience of cloud based systems highly desirable.
- 3-5 years experience with a fast-growing multi-national business.
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment.
- Excellent communicator.
- A willingness to take on a hands-on role, with a 'roll your sleeves up' mentality.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01622 584 334, or email firstname.lastname@example.org