Salary: £25k - 30k per year
Location: Hassocks, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a rapidly growing company with offices near Hassocks. The ideal candidate will be an active AAT, ACCA, CIMA Part Qualified Accountant with previous experience within a similar role.
The role is to deliver value-added financial analysis & support to the business on key areas of the operations and assist with the prepartion of monthly managment reporting, VAT & Tax returns and annual Financial Statements. Other duties include;
- Analyse costs at month end to allow accurate allocation of costs & provide relevant management information.
- Assist with month end review of costs and to identify accruals & prepayment postings required.
- Prepare & review some monthly balance sheet reconciliations as allocated by the Financial Controller.
- Provide support to the wider business & the finance centre on all finance matters.
- Assist with year-end reports & reconciliations & other year-end tasks.
- Completion of projects and adhoc tasks as directed by Financial Controller / Senior Financial Accountant.
The ideal candidate will have previous financial experience, strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and be self-motivated. Previous working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to join an organisation at an exciting time. In return you will be offered a generous salary.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com