Salary: £40k - 45k per year + Benefits
Location: Havant, Hampshire, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst role within a global retail company with offices based near Havant. The role is ideal for a commercially focussed analyst who is looking to move into a fast paced, large company environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide commercial finance insight and support to the Property and Marketing teams
- Build business cases on store refits, openings, closures and relocations
- Support the Property Director on store footprint decisions
- Drive construction of Marketing budget and routine reporting
- Post analysis of investment in marketing and capital spend
- Support Head of Commercial Finance on sales and promotional planning and analysis
- Ad-hoc finance projects
- Support Finance team as required
This role will work alongside the Marketing and Property directors in the UK Market team, directly contributing to commercial decision making. Alongside building relationships with directors and stakeholders, the role requires strong analytical skill: operationally leading the budgeting and forecasting processes, delivering robust reporting, developing business cases and measuring ROI.
In return the role offers global company experience, working both with the technical analysis and commercial sides of the business, and a competitive salary with benefits. You will add genuine value to the company, shaping decisions and moving the company forwards.
For further information please contact Jess Trundle on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org