Salary: £24k - 34k per year
Location: Elephant & Castle, Greater London, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks finance is seeking a part qualified accountant to join a large organisation in South London as a Tax Assistant. You will assist with the operational aspects of the in-house tax function across a range of taxes including PAYE, VAT and Corporation Tax. Duties will include;
- Assisting in the preparation of annual corporation tax computations on an annual basis for group companies
- Preparation of accurate and timely monthly tax provisions for UK GAAP, IFRS and PRA reporting for review
- Group tax consolidation quarterly
- Managing the RTI reporting process
- Preparation of the quarterly CT61 return for submission to HMRC
- Assist in ensuring that appropriate processes are in place to report Annuitants tax correctly
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT
- Other tax related duties as required
You must be a part qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, AAT) and have experience working within tax area from accountancy practice or industry. PAYE experience is essential. You must also have strong problem solving skills and the ability to influence and lead.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package within a progressive company.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com