Salary: £40k - 45k per year
Location: Horley, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is seeking an Econometric Modeller for a large company based near Horley. You will be responsible for providing analytical and modelling support for the cost assessment process of business Plans.
Duties will include;
- Using and evaluating econometric analysis for benchmarking cost efficiency.
- Assisting the team in any external benchmarking
- Research into cost assessment methodologies applied by other regulators.
- Analysis and research regarding regional costs, real price effects (how costs track against inflation) and productivity assumptions
- Analytically supporting asset management strategy from a finance perspective, particularly in the area of modelling monetising asset risk
- Cost / Benefit Analysis of business plans
Assisting in responding to detailed regulator questions on submissions
The successful candidate will have excellent analytical, communication skills and advanced Microsoft Excel skills with experience of working within a finance function role. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits including study support if required.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com