Finance Manager/Business Partner
Ref: PR/J9001 AH
Salary: £50k - 60k per year + bonus + benefits
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager/Business Partner for a reputable, international energy company with offices near Brighton. Through the delivery of insight and complex analysis and the determination of a margin strategy the Finance Manager is responsible for balancing the delivery of sales volumes and short and long term value targets. In addition you will provide oversight of all key commercial risks to sales and margin performance. With a strong focus on financial delivery, customer’s needs and flexible, targeted pricing, the role is instrumental in ensuring the organization both remains competitive and delivers against our customers’ needs and shareholders expectations.
Some of the main accountabilities include:
- Design acquisition and retention price strategies for all competitive tariffs and products in the residential energy market to enable the business to meet its volume and Gross Margin targets.
- Design pricing structures and price energy and non-energy tariffs and products to maximise margin in both the short and long term, for both new and existing customers.
- Own the plan to deliver margin and volume targets, the understanding of key risks and opportunities and developing action plans to manage these.
- Create a Residential commercial risk dashboard for the residential customer segment and interface with other Sales & Marketing teams for delivery of this
- Design and operate a forecast process that delivers a forecast of customer accounts.
- Continually improve analysis and reporting that ensures both energy & non-energy sales and margin are fully understood and all risks and opportunities quantified to ensure robust commercial decision making
The successful candidate must be a self motivated, fully qualified accountant who is highly numerate and analytical, with previous experience of working for a large company. Some of the essential skills include:
- Extensive experience and proven delivery in managing financial or commercial targets in a highly regulated environment
- A strong understanding and experience of working with financial data (OPEX/P&L/EBITDA)
- Should be analytical with demonstrable ability in creating and interpreting MI reports and performance data
- Proven track record of identifying and achieving sustainable long term deliverables whilst maintaining short-term performance
- Strong planning and organisational skills, able to translate business strategies into clear objectives, plans and team priorities
- Able to establish and maintain effective business relationships with key stakeholders at all levels with strong influencing skills
In return for your knowledge and experience you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package
For further information please contact Paul Rudman on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com