Ref: PR/J5000 BS2
Salary: £50k - 60k per year + benefits
Location: Chichester, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently looking for an ambitious and technically proficient Finance Manager, for a reputable international organisation based near Chichester. Reporting to the International Reporting Manager, the main purpose of the role is to manage the fixed asset accounting process, analyse capex forecasting and manage the monthly and quarterly reporting. In addition you will also take responsibility for the global implementation of IFRS 16.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Review fixed asset registers monthly for all markets including depreciation checker and resolve fixed asset queries and ensure all disposals have been actioned.
- Assist with updating the useful life in the US for tax purposes. Review the goodwill and intangibles reconciliation monthly. Maintain and update fixed asset policy.
- Provide monthly and quarterly analysis of capex expenditure across 3 different markets, profiling forecasts and actuals and providing accurate commentaries for key stakeholders.
- Project manage the global adoption and implementation of IFRS16, including liaision with key stakeholders in IT, Finance, Legal and Property management to ensure a smooth transition.
- Responsible for managing and developing 3 direct and 2 indirect reports – comprising two market support accountants who process fixed asset additions, disposal and depreciation charges and the Bank Reconciliations Team, comprising team leader and 2 indirect reports – bank reconciliations analyst and administrator
The successful candidate will be a degree educated and fully qualified Accountant, with demonstrable experience of successfully managing finance teams. Strong technical skills and the ability to influence and engage with senior stakeholders is an absolute must together with previous project management experience. In addition, excellent analytical and problem solving skills are imperative coupled with knowledge and experience of audit and relevant accounting standards.
Previous experience of working in an FMCG/retail environment is desirable.
This role will suit an ambitious, self motivated individual and in return for your knowledge and experience you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
For further information please contact Paul Rudman on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com